FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
Santa Cruz Home Sellers
The home selling process can be stressful and time-consuming for homeowners who don't have professional representation. Deciding where to move to, packing, shopping for a new home—all of these tasks are exhausting in themselves, never mind additional jobs like pricing your home, staging it for sale, advertising, and negotiating with buyers.
An experienced sellers' agent like Gregg Camp can help you sell your Santa Cruz home by:
- performing a comparative market analysis to determine the most appropriate listing price for your home
- suggesting small repairs and decor changes to make your home appeal to the biggest number of buyers
- designing a marketing plan for your property which may include advertising in print publications and online through the Santa Cruz MLS
- featuring your property on CaCoastalHome.com for maximum exposure
- arranging open houses and private showings
- negotiating price and contract contingencies with a buyer on your behalf
- handling the paperwork and guiding you through the closing process
Want to see how your home would show online? See below for Gregg Camp's current listings.
Property Listings by Gregg Camp, Santa Cruz REALTOR®
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
1 Search Results Found. Showing Results 1 - 1.
If you're thinking about selling your home in Santa Cruz County, contact Gregg Camp.
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
- Free Home Evaluation
- Mortgage Calculator
- Santa Cruz Blog
- About Gregg
- Santa Cruz Foreclosures
- Carmel Foreclosures
- Monterey Foreclosures
- Pebble Beach Foreclosures
- Pacific Grove Foreclosures
- Seaside Foreclosures
- Seniors 55+ Homes
- Big Sur
- Carmel Valley
- Pacific Grove
- Pebble Beach
- Santa Cruz
- Live Oak
- Rio Del Mar
- Scotts Valley
- La Selva Beach