Requires the owner of a separate interest in a common interest development to annually provide the association with specified written information for the purpose of receiving notices from the association.
1) Requires an owner of a separate interest to, on an annual basis, provide written notice to the association of all of the following:
• The address or addresses to which notices from the association are to be delivered;
• An alternate or secondary address to which notices from the association are to be delivered;
• The name and address of an owner’s legal representative, if any, including any person with power of attorney or other person who can be contacted in the event of the owner’s extended absence from the separate interest; and
• Whether the separate interest is owner-occupied, is rented out, if the parcel is developed but vacant, or if the parcel is undeveloped land.
2) Requires an association to solicit annual notices of each owner and, at least 30 days prior to making certain required disclosures, enter the data into its books and records.
3) Specifies that if an owner fails to provide the information specified in the above provision, the property address shall be deemed to be the mailing address to which notices are to be delivered.